2 Still Dreaming of Hollywood James Blake - Retrograde Blouse: Zara; Skirt:H&M; Watches: Tissot Agatha Gareza Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue. 2 comments: Norhill9/25/2014you are a hottie!!xxReplyDeleteRepliesReplyKatie Frank10/18/2014woah you look so chic <3 i really like this dress ;) http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/♥ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Powered by Blogger. About Me Popular Posts Summer heat = watermelon addict Art attack GLASS ANIMALS -HAZEY Queen dress Dress: sheinside, shoes:prima moda, necklace: parfois Queen My black&white queen photoshoot. LITTLE DRAGON - RITUAL UNION Amy Winehouse tribute. Amy Winehouse - Tears dry on their own P.S This photoshoot made with a big help of my m... The KDMS illustration Hello! Recently I've created a small illustration for the band called The KDMS. If you still have not heard about them, I highly recomme... color my life SBTRKT ft. EZRA KOENIG - New Dorp. New York High by the beach LANA DEL REY - HIGH BY THE BEACH I'm so russian! curly These photos I made two years ago,I love them a lot,especially I love my hair here. Sometimes I even think about cutting off my hair again... facebook Gareza Art&Photo Blog Archive ► 2015 (5) ► October (1) ► September (2) ► August (2) ▼ 2014 (11) ► December (1) ► November (1) ► October (1) ▼ September (2) Still Dreaming of Hollywood Art attack ► June (2) ► May (2) ► March (2) ► 2013 (21) ► December (2) ► November (3) ► October (3) ► September (4) ► August (4) ► July (4) ► May (1) Home Search This Blog
you are a hottie!!
ReplyDeletexx
woah you look so chic <3 i really like this dress ;)
ReplyDeletehttp://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
♥