Popular Posts
-
Amy Winehouse - Tears dry on their own P.S This photoshoot made with a big help of my m...
-
Hello! Recently I've created a small illustration for the band called The KDMS. If you still have not heard about them, I highly recomme...
-
These photos I made two years ago,I love them a lot,especially I love my hair here. Sometimes I even think about cutting off my hair again...










Amazing photos, as always <3
ReplyDeletethank you! I'm glad that you like it ^^
DeleteNice pictures!
ReplyDeletexx Mounia
thank you ^^
Delete❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿
ReplyDeleteAmazing photos
thanks a lot ^^*
DeleteYOUR HAIR IS AMAZING!
ReplyDeleteNEW POST ON THE BLOG!
WWW.AROUNDLUCIA.COM
WWW.AROUNDLUCIA.COM
thank you :)
Deletethank you dear! :)
ReplyDeletexo xo
These photos are incredible.
ReplyDeleteYour hair is awesome! I love the leather jacket too ♡
ReplyDeletePs: May I invite you to my huge birthday giveaway?
Win 3 amazing prices with a total value of $650 on my blog:
www.freshminhtea.com
Really good photos, but with Your eye look different:/ I dont know is this real or fake
ReplyDeleteAnyway, really nice blog!
I love the Arctic Monkeys. Fake tails of San Francisco is my jam lol.
ReplyDelete-MalibuMara
Love your blog so electric :) x
ReplyDeletehttp://www.lucia-lolita.com/
omg your style is amazing! so badass
ReplyDeletehttp://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/
really strong photos!
ReplyDeletenice, i like it
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful pictures!
ReplyDeletewww.initialscb.com
nice photos!!!!!!!:)
ReplyDeleteHello! Nice post! Would you like to follow each other?
ReplyDeletehttp://julliettka.blogspot.ru/