Popular Posts
-
Amy Winehouse - Tears dry on their own P.S This photoshoot made with a big help of my m...
-
Hello! Recently I've created a small illustration for the band called The KDMS. If you still have not heard about them, I highly recomme...
-
These photos I made two years ago,I love them a lot,especially I love my hair here. Sometimes I even think about cutting off my hair again...











Love these photos, so gorgeous <33
ReplyDeletethank you very much, dear ^^*
DeleteWoww....cool photos! Love the poses, the colors and the outfit! You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other? I promise I’ll follow you back <3
ReplyDeletex❤x❤
"Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"
Thank you so much for your lovely comment and for following! I'm following you back now on ”GFC” :)
ReplyDeleteI'm also following you on "Google+" and I'd be very happy if you follow me back :)
Keep in touch sweetie! Hope you have a fabulous week ahead<3
x❤x❤
"Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"
ooo I love this post! Your blog is great x
ReplyDeletedevonabeauty.blogspot.co.uk
Thank you very much! ^^*
Deletexo xo
love your outfit,you look so pretty,
ReplyDeletewanna follow each other via gfc and bloglovin
cheers
GlamourZone
thank you dear! :*
Deleteyeah let's follow each other
xo xo
love the shoes and top,nice look :)
ReplyDeleteSummertime baby!
ReplyDeleteYou look absolutely awesome :)
x
www.norhill.de
thanks ;)
DeleteYou've made me super hungry now haha. Love the pop of red
ReplyDeleteRuth x
www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk
Lovely photos! I love watermelon too hehe xx
ReplyDeletewww.salted-roses.blogspot.com
Thank you ^^
Deleteyou look so pretty! nice long legs :D
ReplyDeletexoxo,
rae
http://raellarina.blogspot.com/
thank you,dear! ^^*
Deleteyour hair is amazing!
ReplyDeleteJOIN MY GOLD KNOT RING
GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG!
WWW.AROUNDLUCIA.COM
thank you ^^*
Deleteur shape of body! <3
ReplyDeletewatermelon, man. WATERMELON!!!!!
ReplyDelete<3
Feel my watermelon power!
Deletexo xo
;)
shoes, legs, stomach *.* I LOVE IT!
ReplyDeletehehe, thank you ^^*
Deletegreat look!:)
ReplyDeletethank you ^^
DeleteKocham Twoje ciało i te nogi!!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos!
ReplyDeletehello dear!) I am your new follower via GFC) Hope you will do the same, it would be great!)
http://fancyshot.blogspot.ru
XOXO
awesome pics!!! and love your style!!! you look super gorgeous!! :)
ReplyDeletefollowing you now.. mind to follow back so we can keep in touch?♥
http://www.stylecompetiter.blogspot.com
Love the crochet top <3
ReplyDeleteCholfable
HI great blog!
ReplyDeleteWould you like to follow each other via Gfc?
Hope to see more of your posts!
www.modishYou.blogspot.com
Creative photography dear! This is such a perfect look for summer. :)
ReplyDeleteDo you want us to follow each other? Let me know!
xx, Mela
www.wearismela.com
thank you,darling ^^*
DeleteGreat pics! Really like it!! : )
ReplyDeleteLa Chica del Sabado
Love your top!
ReplyDeleteLily x
www.latestlil.blogspot.ie
i absolutely adore your shoes:)) your top is cute too! and oh mama... your legs are so long:)
ReplyDeletelots of love xx
oh thank you,dear ^^*
DeleteBeautiful legs!!!! OMG
ReplyDeleteALe nogi:) Ja już obserwuję:) będzie mi bardzo miło jeśli dołączysz do obserwatorów na moim blogu:)
ReplyDeletehttp://femmfashion.blogspot.com/
Gorgeous pictures! So stunning <3
ReplyDeleteWould you like to follow each other on GFC, bloglovin? It would be great just let me know :)
Kisses,
Maria
http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/
wow those photos are so lovely! <3 you look amazing aw! I love it <3
ReplyDeletehttp://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
♥
thank you, dear! <3
DeleteNice idea and outfit! Great look!
ReplyDeleteinaparisianstyle.blgospot.fr